Forms & Links

These are the most used forms, if you don’t see what you require, please go to the Oregon Secretary of State Website.

Douglas County Official Job Request Forms

Free lists (ORS 247.940) for Major/Minor Political Parties. Countywide lists are available through Douglas County Elections. Requests must be made in writing.  Requests for Statewide lists through the state should be made to Oregon Elections Division by calling 503-986-1518.