Licensed Facilities Programs

  • Food Service Program: Information on how to start a food business, the inspection process, how to get a food worker permit, and more
  • Lodging Program: Information on inspection and licensing of hotels/motels, bed and breakfasts, recreational vehicle parks, camps, and other lodging facilities
  • Schools and Child Care: Environmental Health Specialists inspect school food service as well as child care facilities
  • Swimming Pool and Spa Program: Information for owners/managers of public and semi-public pools and spas including rules and water recreation safety