Exempting a Manufactured Structure from title?

You may be eligible for the Exemption process if you own the land the Manufactured Structure is located on. This exemption means that the structure is recorded as part of the land account and is considered real property for all purposes. For more details on how to complete this process, please contact us at 541-440-4222 or you may contact any Title Insurance company.

Show All Answers

1. My Manufactured Structure is still on a separate tax statement even though I filed papers to make it Exempt from title and therefore considered to be real property?
2. Exempting a Manufactured Structure from title?
3. What is an MS Park Community Relations Fee (formerly the Ombudsman Fee)?
4. What do I do if I want to move my Manufactured Structure?
5. What do I do if I want to sell my Manufactured Structure?
6. Demolishing a Manufactured Structure?
7. I have recently married and I want to change my name on the ownership document of my manufactured structure and add my new spouse?
8. I want to add myself or the company I represent as a Security Interest Holder on a Manufactured Structure?
9. I am a landlord wishing to file for abandonment of a manufactured structure?