What if I move?
  • Notify your supervisor of your new address, so they may update your employment records.
  • Update your address in your CIS profile

For more information contact Human Resources via email at hr@douglascountyor.gov or call (541) 440-4405.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I get married?
2. What do I do if I become legally separated or divorced?
3. What do I do if I have or adopt a baby?
4. What happens if I have a child who reaches the dependent age limit (age 26)?
5. What do I do if I have a death in the family?
6. What do I do when I retire?
7. What do I do if I leave county employment?
8. When can I change something in my benefit plans?
9. What if I move?
10. What if I change employment status (e.g. from part-time to full-time)?
11. What is Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)?